5.13.2006

Summer

So I think I'm ready to make my blog disappear. That's my thought for the day... so if it disappears soon maybe you won't be surprised. Anyway, my summer "break" is quickly drawing to a close. I'm so ready to go back to school now. It was nice to have some time to run errands and get some things done, but I feel like I have no purpose at all in my life when I don't have school or work. At least I got to spend one week at camp and a lot of time with friends while I was off. Those were the highlights of my break... besides all the shopping I did for my new dwelling place. I'm realizing how much stuff around our apartment belongs to the roommate, all of which will disappear when I'm on my own! Yikes. Hooray for Saturday. Boo for wedding parties.

No comments: