
Hey guys!
If you haven't had a chance to donate to my hike (or if you're feeling rich and want to give again) today is a great day to do it! I have raised almost $5000 for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. What a cool accomplishment! For any donations I recieve today, Friday, March 28th, I will be entered in a drawing to win a sweet prize. Any amount works, so even $5 gets me a ticket!
Training is going great. I love getting to hike every Saturday, and our team is really fun. See if you can spot me in the picture we took at Lake Grapevine a few weeks ago. (I love the sky in this picture.) The weather has been great, too. Much better than during July & August last year! Check out my website to see the progress and to make a donation!!
http://www.active.com/donate/hfdntx/hfdLButler2
No comments:
Post a Comment