A man in his eighties reads that hearing loss is rapid at his age so he decides to give his wife, the same age, a test. She is in the kitchen with her back to him so he asks quietly "What’s for lunch darling?" He gets no response. A little worried, he takes two steps nearer. "What’s for lunch darling?" Again she keeps her back to him and does’nt respond. Now he is really worried so he goes right up behind her and asks again, "What’s for lunch darling?" At this she suddenly whirls around and yells "For the third time DARLING we’re having pork chops!!!!!"
Seems an elderly gentleman had serious hearing problems for a number of years. He went to the audiologist and was able to get a set of hearing aids that allowed him to hear 100%. The elderly gentleman went back in a month to the doctor and the doctor said, "Your hearing is perfect. Your family must be really pleased you can hear again." To which the gentleman said, "Oh, I haven't told my family yet. I just sit around and listen to the conversations. I've changed my will five times!"
4.17.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those are really funny. I really liked the last one.
Post a Comment