4.06.2006

Tut tut, looks like rain

So I guess I've been sucked in or something. I prefer to say I found a better way to waste time than just read other people's blogs over and over again. Who knows if it will work. This may be the first...and the last. I finished what I really needed to accomplish this morning about half an hour ago. And of course I’ve successfully managed to waste away the time since then by finding trivial things to “get done” so as to put off my more pressing homework assignments that are following me around in my book bag. Dang book bag. I’m trying to make myself feel better by telling myself 30 minutes isn’t too long, but as you can see the minutes just keep passing. Oh well. Funny sight this morning: they’ve been pressure washing the outside of our building this week. It’s the young guy our age who just started and is really friendly with all the pretty girls around here. I guess I shouldn’t be mean and call him friendly – he’s really just a nice guy. Anyway, this morning he was all decked out in his rain gear from head to toe while he was washing what looked like the ground to me. Facility services people seem to have the funniest jobs. Maybe they’ll hire me – it’s something that changes every day. Well, since I still have a good hour and a half to work, maybe I can get some stuff done on this research project. I moved myself to the carrels where I thought I could be more productive. You see how that panned out. They just have too many computers around this place! It’s not my fault!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You make me so proud!!!! Now you back to researching and me back to work!!! :)