1.24.2008

Pondering

Ever wonder how a copy machine works or why people from different parts of the world look so distinctly different? I mean, we're all human right? It's just interesting to me. Other things that really get me thinking are fax machines (weird) and the postal system. I mean, we complain about the price of stamps... but I'd charge you a whole lot more to carry a letter from here to Montana, and it would probably take me longer, too! And then you got airplanes. I mean, I can kind of explain to you how and why it works, but really, there is no rhyme or reason why a 777 should ever make it off the ground. Seriously. And then of course there's hearing. I've spent almost 3 years studying how hearing works and it still amazes me when I think about it. It's so incredibly intricate! Not to mention the rest of the body... I won't go there. These are just a few things that have crossed my mind in the past day or two (probably when I was supposed to be doing homework or something "productive"). I just wondered if anyone else ever ponders these things....

p.s. If there is anyone out there who actually gets how a fax machine works... don't bother trying to explain it. I'd just rather wonder.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'M PONDERING!!!!